How to Apply
STEP ONE: Inquire!
Submit our online Inquiry Form to begin the process of applying to The Newman School.
STEP TWO: Prepare your required documents.
- School transcripts from the last two years.
- Most recent report cards.
- Three recommendations: (Math, English, administrator)
- WE ARE TEST OPTIONAL. If you take a standardized test, please see Step Four. However, it is NOT required for the 2021-22 school year application.
- If your child has an IEP/504 plan and/or a neuropsychological evaluation, please communicate this to our admission director to arrange a support evaluation with our school counselor and learning plan specialist.
Begin your Application! Create a login and move through the application checklist. From here, you may also schedule a Zoom interview with admissions, sign up for a Zoom chat with admissions, schedule a walking tour, or join an open house. Please be sure to remember your login information. If you are accepted to The Newman School, you will use this page to sign the contract and pay the deposit.
Register for an admission test. If this is difficult to do given COVID-19, we will be flexible. Please contact us!
For international students, please be sure to also submit your English test scores (IELTS, TOEFL, CEFR or Duolingo are accepted).
At Newman while receiving an amazing education that truly prepares you for college and your career, you're also positioned in the heart of one of the greatest cities in America, Boston. The class size and atmosphere of the school really promotes learning and engagement. It's hard not to love what you're learning at Newman.
Babson University '15