Register for our virtual financial aid information session on Tuesday, November 9th at 6pm to learn more about the process with our financial aid partner, Mission Enrollment.
To be eligible for consideration of a financial aid award at The Newman School, families must apply via the School and Student Services website.
The Newman School's Code: 5314
The Newman School admits qualified students of any race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, handicap status, national origin or ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, handicap status, national origin or ethnicity in the administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, athletic or other school-administered programs or policies.
- What are the tuition and fees for the 2022-23 school year?
- What are the terms of the financial aid program?
- What forms/documentation are required?
- What are the deadilnes?
- What are the considerations for special situations?
- What other fees are there?
- When are financial awards decided?
- What do I need to complete my PFS?
- How can I get help with the application form?
- What should I do if I have not received my W2(s) before the deadline?
- Is all information confidential?
- How is financial aid distributed?
- Where does the money come from?
- Could an FA request negatively affect a student application?
- How do I know if I qualify for aid?