Summer Program at Newman
Dear Newman Community and Friends,
The instructors and administration of the Newman School are very excited to present our Newman Summer School 2020 catalogue! Newman instructors have been working enthusiastically behind the scenes to put together a blend of both IB support courses and enrichment courses that will run from June 15th till the end of July.
The courses are all economically priced and open to Newman and outside students. We also have a buy 2 get 1 free special! Some of the courses like the Extended Essay and the English Literature Individual Oral workshop are cordially required for rising Newman Diploma Program seniors and are free of charge. The IB specific courses are geared towards Newman or IB students, and all students are encouraged to register for the enrichment offerings.
At the end of the school year, the faculty and administration felt it was crucial to assemble a list of offerings to give students an academic option over the summer and to fill in some of the gaps that may exist with the interruptions from the crisis.
Summer at Newman- June 15- July 23
Newman Summer FAQs
- At this stage we’re carefully monitoring any updates on CDC guidelines and plan to hold the courses online using synchronous zoom meetings and feedback on asynchronous work and projects.
- We are awaiting updates on when “live” classes are feasible.
- In order to sign up, please complete the summer school google registration form .
- If you have any specific questions about the course, please contact the instructor directly.
- If you need assistance with registration, Chandra Singaram (firstname.lastname@example.org) is our summer school registrar.
- Any questions about payments or payment options can be directed towards Marta O’Malley (email@example.com).
Thank you for your continued support!